A simple entry level reader that makes it easy to scan, record and report EID tag information.
An entry level EID tag reader suitable for sheep, cattle and deer. The ERS Handheld Reader is an economical way to read EID livestock tags. The reader can be used standalone using built-in memory to speed up recording for mandatory traceability schemes or sent directly to a Tru-Test indicator or printer via wireless Bluetooth® technology. Easy to use and built to last with full-colour display and rugged, water and dust proof IP67 case. Tru-Test Data Link PC software is included with the ERS for simple data export.
- Reads ISO HDX and FDX-B tags
- Wirelessly connects to Tru-Test indicators or barcode printer using built-in Bluetooth technology
- Memory stores up to 4,000 tags
- Battery life of up to 8 hours
- Symbol based interface.
- Reads all ISO HDX and ISO FDX-B tags
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth* Class 2 wireless module. Pair to other Bluetooth devices such as a weigh scale indicator or printer
- Built-in memory. 4,000 scanned tag memory, recording groups on animals in session files
- Battery life. Up to 8 hours. Recharge using supplied 5 V adaptor through USB Mini-B connector
- Connectivity. Connect to PC using supplied USB Series A to Mini-B Cable
- Software supplied. Comes supplied with Data Link for PC software to download recorded information
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,000 FDX tags per minute. Reads up to 830 HDX tags per minute
- Read distance. FDX & HDX up to 300 mm
- Design for the agricultural environment. IP67 dust and waterproof design
- Compact design. Compact and light weight 300 g reader is comfortable and easy to use
- User interface. Clear feedback with daylight viewable display. Membrane keypad with soft keys. Loud feedback buzzer.
ERS Handheld Reader
- Product Code: 9790
£390.55(exclusive of VAT)