Career Opportunity - Area Sales Manager (South West)
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Area Sales Manager to join David Ritchie (Implements) Limited, covering the South/South West of England.
This role will focus primarily on selling our high-quality equipment to livestock farmers through the merchant and dealership network. You will be accountable for the management of existing business and the development of new opportunities. Knowledge of the dealer and merchant network would be an advantage and previous experience of farm sales is a must.
Ideal candidates will have a keen desire for self-development as this role offers excellent long-term career progression opportunities.
Candidate skills and requirements:
• Previous experience in agricultural sales is essential
• Knowledge of livestock farming is an advantage but not essential
• Educated to degree standard is desirable but not essential
• Tenacity to drive sales
• Customer oriented
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with both farmers and trade
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Full UK driving Licence
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including a very competitive salary, company car, laptop, company pension and sickness scheme.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com