Robust all steel construction. Full length trough fed from approx. 300kgs capacity hopper.
Bird-proof hopper filled from weatherproof, easily operated, sliding door at the rear of the feeder.
Adjustable header rail to keep out cows.
Fitted with skids for easy movement Recommended to be fixed down in exposed locations
Internal Specifications: Length 2440mm, Width 1930mm, Height 1400mm.
Robust unit with easily adjusted header rail to exclude cows from pen. Specifications: Width 2400mm Height 1620mm.
Hot Dipped Galvanised Finish only.
Minimises stress to stock and operator. Single lever operation locks the neck yoke and nose band. Hinged door. Complete with belly band and rump strap. Good access for dehorning and castrating.
347g Large Dehorning Crate:
Manufactured from 16bg Steel Sheet with 30 x 30mm hollow section legs.
2.5 m long
Specifications: Width 380mm Height 555mm
Hot Dipped Galvanised Finish
- Fitted with Trutest digital load cell
- Strong tubular steel frame with fully sheeted sides
- Entry gate hinges from either the left or right sides
- Mesh type floor
- Fitted with handles and wheels for easy movement
- Choice of indicators supplied separately
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Finish